Next upgrade

If I upgrade to the 3” plush ride springs, do I need to get larger bump stops than the ones that came with the TF 2.5” lift ? Have trimmed stock fenders

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not necessarily because of the coils, you want to dial in your bumps to your tires and any other aftermarket components (flipped DLs, track bar brackets, etc...). With a front track bar bracket and DL flip you need at least 3" bump stop spacers in the front. I run 3" front and rear bump stops in preparation for 37s, 2" in the rear should be fine with 35s, but you'll need at least 3" regardless if you're doing a DL flip.

BaddestCross

jesse3638

Hooked
If I upgrade to the 3” plush ride springs, do I need to get larger bump stops than the ones that came with the TF 2.5” lift ? Have trimmed stock fenders

As mentioned if you get 3" plush rides only add bump stop if you have rubbing or other suspension issues which would be corrected by doing so. I have a set of 4" I'm waiting to install and while at evo I talked to Mel about the rockstars I plan to install as well. I asked if I should add an additional 1" of bump to the 3" I already have as not to over compress the coils. He said not to worry about it as they've hammered them and have not had problems and to only add bump if the shocks are too long to accommodate the rock stars. Or just don't install the rockstars so I don't sacrifice uptravel.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Located some 3” plush rides . Now for everything else . Synergy weld on front track bar relo, drag link flip kit, brake lines, 3” bump stops .. thinking will keep 2.75” in rear .. may wait on the rear upper control arms

Top Bottom