NFL 2017 Whos your team

Brute

Hooked
If you don't have the killer defense like the Bears, Giants or Ravens of old, it's all about the qb spot...Hundley or Stafford?...if I'm betting the house, my money is on Stafford.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Lions can’t get outta their own way. Don’t know if I would have put any money on the carddiac cats.

Brute

Hooked
Lol. What a crappy game at least on my end! I guess it’s time to admit the Pack are in a rebuilding year now.

No Rodgers=No Playoffs...which is too bad; I really enjoy watching Rodgers play...he might be the best qb in the league right now...

Watching a game in Lambeau is on my bucket list...with a healthy Rodgers...waiting for a Raiders matchup

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
No Rodgers=No Playoffs...which is too bad; I really enjoy watching Rodgers play...he might be the best qb in the league right now...

Watching a game in Lambeau is on my bucket list...with a healthy Rodgers...waiting for a Raiders matchup
That was probably one of my favorite experiences. Five years ago or so I saw a packers vs. Vikings game at Lambeau. Kind of a boring game because minnesota still had Christian ponder but great nonetheless.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked

Watching the raiders come back to victory in mile high on Monday night back in 91 (I think) is hands down something I'll never forget. At the time it was the biggest comeback in Monday night history. I was about 16-17 at the time and got to fly in the team charter. Bucket list! Commitment to excellence!!

Brute

Hooked
Watching the raiders come back to victory in mile high on Monday night back in 91 (I think) is hands down something I'll never forget. At the time it was the biggest comeback in Monday night history. I was about 16-17 at the time and got to fly in the team charter. Bucket list! Commitment to excellence!!

Ok...flying in with the team as a teenager...that must have been killer!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

Ok you just had to show us all up with that comment! Especially us just wanting to see our team play certain other teams as bucket list material! Lol

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

True true! I said the same thing after Farve tho! 😂 Lambeau is a special place for any football fan. I took my boy up there for training camp this year and the players ride / carry kids bikes to the practice field from Lambeau field. That was way cool. He got some one on one time with his other hero’s besides his old man. 👍

Brute

Hooked
True true! I said the same thing after Farve tho! 😂 Lambeau is a special place for any football fan. I took my boy up there for training camp this year and the players ride / carry kids bikes to the practice field from Lambeau field. That was way cool. He got some one on one time with his other hero’s besides his old man. 👍

I missed an opportunity to see Farve play the Raiders in Oakland on MNF back in '03...I had tickets to the game , but a business obligation prevented me from going. The game was a couple days after Farve lost his dad...he played out of his mind and crushed the Raiders...it cost me a rnd trip ticket from San Diego to Hawaii in a bet to a diehard Packers fan I knew well...she went to Wisconsin for school and her dad has season tics to Lambeau since forever...

Top Bottom