Nfl 2019

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Saints will beat the Panthers, the Pack will beat the Lions...the Hawks must win at home against the Niners to prevent being the 5 seed...

Yea and we were supposed to beat the Cardinals.:doh: But if you say so.. One thing I do know we will be in the playoffs. Go Hawks

Brute

Hooked
John Ursua from UHawaii caught the ball on the one yd line for the Hawks...but get a delay of game penalty and moved the ball back to the six...uggghhh! They would have gone Beast Mode again and would have won the NFC West...

benatc1

Hooked
John Ursua from UHawaii caught the ball on the one yd line for the Hawks...but get a delay of game penalty and moved the ball back to the six...uggghhh! They would have gone Beast Mode again and would have won the NFC West...
I was like oh man! Redemption time from super bowl XLIX! That penalty killed them but props to 49ers D too for keeping them out of the endzone with 8 or so tries from the 12 in. At least the Hawks are still in, and have actually been better on the road this year

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked

But you said
I’m not sure he has anything left in the tank.

Not a whole lot of action, but I think he looked pretty good.

Brute

Hooked
But you said
I’m not sure he has anything left in the tank.

Not a whole lot of action, but I think he looked pretty good.

Don’t get me wrong...I’m a big fan of Lynch. But I saw how his production was with the Raiders...but for one or two yards, he’s as good as anyone playing

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Don’t get me wrong...I’m a big fan of Lynch. But I saw how his production was with the Raiders...but for one or two yards, he’s as good as anyone playing

All good. I'm just excited to see him back. He did some great things in Seattle and would love for him go out on top. Make for another great memory. 4 more games would be great.:fingerscrossed:

Top Bottom