Nfl 2019

Brute

Hooked
That game looked like Russell Wilson vs the Pack D. Nothing against Lynch, but If they had a good RB not on IR or out of football for over a year, maybe the result would have been different.

Yea, not having the one-two punch of Carson & Penny was debilitating

Brute

Hooked
Well, the Chief’s offense was just too potent and took Henry out of the game...and Niners completely dominated on both sides of the ball...

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Damn Packers!
Should be a decent SB. Great defense against a O that once gets rolling their hard to stop.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
IMG_7569.jpg

Bummer deal he didn’t have a better system to really see what he could do. 2 SB rings isn’t half bad tho.

Brute

Hooked
Just watching Super Bowl Live on the NFL channel and they were interviewing Tua since he’s left Alabama and is heading toward the draft...he said he’s just bought his very first car...a Jeep.

My Man!

jdofmemi

Just watching Super Bowl Live on the NFL channel and they were interviewing Tua since he’s left Alabama and is heading toward the draft...he said he’s just bought his very first car...a Jeep.

My Man!

I knew he was smart!

Brute

Hooked
The Big One is just a couple hours away...any prognostications, other than disappointing commercials?... (yea, I know...the team in red is going to win)...

Top Bottom