Nfl 2019

Brute

Hooked
I just read an interesting article about the recorded conversation that AB took (and posted online) with Jon Gruden...possibly violated the law and could be prosecuted since he didn’t have Gruden’s permission...

Ddays

Hooked
I just read an interesting article about the recorded conversation that AB took (and posted online) with Jon Gruden...possibly violated the law and could be prosecuted since he didn’t have Gruden’s permission...

California's a two-party consent state and he definitely didn't have Grudens' consent. The Raiders are probably happy to just be done with the asshole. Pittsburgh and Oakland got played and badly.
This whole deal was orchestrated and not by AB - the dude's not intelligent enough to have figured this convoluted scheme that got him to where he's wanted to go since the Steelers started shopping him last Spring - New England.
This has Rosenhaus's and his agency's fingerprints all over it. Does anyone think that AB's smart enough to make all of the memes and videos he posts on IG & FB? No way in hell- he has handlers that are doing all of that shit.
Think he was smart enough to have thought of recording his conversation with Gruden? Nope - this retard is lucky to even know how to turn his own phone on, let alone record, save and then post the conversation.

Brute

Hooked
California's a two-party consent state and he definitely didn't have Grudens' consent. The Raiders are probably happy to just be done with the asshole. Pittsburgh and Oakland got played and badly.
This whole deal was orchestrated and not by AB - the dude's not intelligent enough to have figured this convoluted scheme that got him to where he's wanted to go since the Steelers started shopping him last Spring - New England.
This has Rosenhaus's and his agency's fingerprints all over it. Does anyone think that AB's smart enough to make all of the memes and videos he posts on IG & FB? No way in hell- he has handlers that are doing all of that shit.
Think he was smart enough to have thought of recording his conversation with Gruden? Nope - this retard is lucky to even know how to turn his own phone on, let alone record, save and then post the conversation.

I bet if the Pats played the Raiders this year, there would be serious discussion about filing a charge...and the league office would have to consider game suspensions...

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I wonder if there is going to be any pick compensation for the Raiders. I get they released him but it seems this was orchestrated borderline tampering by the AB and his agent.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Recording a phone conversation implicates federal wiretapping laws, not just California law.

I love how people love to hate the Pats. They are no different than any other team in the league...they just sometimes get caught. College football is even worse.

Top Bottom