Nfl 2020

Well that fucking sucked. I respect Brady's ability and admit he is the GOAT. However, the NFL will be much more interesting and entertaining with him gone.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Well that fucking sucked. I respect Brady's ability and admit he is the GOAT. However, the NFL will be much more interesting and entertaining with him gone.

Brady played well, but the shining star of that game was the Buccaneers’ line on both sides of the ball.

For all the little kids out there who don’t think linemen are “skill” players or can win big games, this Super Bowl proved otherwise.

It was also a testament to the fact that you don’t need a complex offense with hundreds of plays to win ball games. If everyone does their job, an offense can be incredibly simple.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

TrailHunter

Hooked
Brady played well, but the shining star of that game was the Buccaneers’ line on both sides of the ball.

For all the little kids out there who don’t think linemen are “skill” players or can win big games, this Super Bowl proved otherwise.

It was also a testament to the fact that you don’t need a complex offense with hundreds of plays to win ball games. If everyone does their job, an offense can be incredibly simple.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Exactly! They were in beast mode for sure.

Top Bottom