NItto and ATX stickers

Skid_Kid

Oh no worries. I was just joking. Bored at work, hate testing aircraft.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GCM 2

I think I only have 2 and I need to keep one so I can get Gregor's autograph next time I see him. :cheesy:

Dude, If you can get a photo which shows- Eddie or Cindy taking a photo of Mel and me signing the posters on my rig, EVO1 or EVOTJ......you might actually have to pay someone to take them off your hands!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Dude, If you can get a photo which shows- Eddie or Cindy taking a photo of Mel and me signing the posters on my rig, EVO1 or EVOTJ......you might actually have to pay someone to take them off your hands!

:cheesy: your autograph is worth that much huh? :cheesy:

roybracho09

can you email me the files please ...

Correct. Either find the logo on the internet in a vector format, or use Adobe Illustrator's free 30 day trial (assuming you don't already own it) to convert the logo into a vector format. Then, simply bring the vector files to any local sign/vinyl shop and have them cut your decals into any size you want.

I have the nitto and atx logos already in vector format, so if you want to PM me your email address I'll send you the files when I get out of work later tonight.

hey i would like the files if you still have them thank you,,,, email: roybracho@hotmail.com

Oh really. My bad. I didn't recognize hotmail. I thought he said hot male. 

- Jason

Who uses hotmail anymore. Didn't that go away several years ago?:thinking:

Besides his first post is in an old thread. Seems kind of fishy to me.

mo0s3

Vector format

Correct. Either find the logo on the internet in a vector format, or use Adobe Illustrator's free 30 day trial (assuming you don't already own it) to convert the logo into a vector format. Then, simply bring the vector files to any local sign/vinyl shop and have them cut your decals into any size you want.

I have the nitto and atx logos already in vector format, so if you want to PM me your email address I'll send you the files when I get out of work later tonight.

Im looking for that format for both is you could pm me :)

Top Bottom