Nitto tires

Lloydsmale

Ive got a new set of 305 70 17 ridge grapplers sitting in the garage waiting for me to venture out in the cold and put the lift kit on. I should know soon how they do in snow as we get ALOT of it. Ill say this. there impressive in person. Much more aggressive looking then they look like in the pictures. suppose to be a hybrid mud/at tire and looking at my bfg ats on the pickup and the stock bfg mts on my jeep there closer to the mud tire then they are the at.

DERWOOD

Ive got a new set of 305 70 17 ridge grapplers sitting in the garage waiting for me to venture out in the cold and put the lift kit on. I should know soon how they do in snow as we get ALOT of it. Ill say this. there impressive in person. Much more aggressive looking then they look like in the pictures. suppose to be a hybrid mud/at tire and looking at my bfg ats on the pickup and the stock bfg mts on my jeep there closer to the mud tire then they are the at.
Thank you take some good pics

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rottenbelly

On my first jeep I went from the mud grapplers to the trail grapplers...
One was so out of round it could only be used as a spare.
2 took alot of weight to balance.
After 12k they where already worn about halfway down.
I was unhappy enough that I probably won't get them again.
Will stick with the mud grapplers. They had 45k on them when I sold them and still had a few miles left.
I think I just got a bum set.

+2 in the Trail Grapplers. They are my second set. First set was on my land cruiser. And I was a nazi with rotating them and I got a little over 38k out of them. So far the 35's on my JK have about 2500 miles on em and so far they are wearing well. But, like I said I'm super good about rotating them. They are awesome in most conditions. Air pressure is everything with this tire.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Like other have said, im happy with my Trail Grapplers. They have been fine on an off road. They are not wearing as fast as i though they would. I would get them again or try the Ridge Grappler.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
Here is another Nitto option.

I've run the 35" EXO grapplers for almost 2 years now. They have been great in mud, sand, snow, icy slush and on the mild rocky trails I've run with them in VT, RI, NH, PA, VA, SC, TN and AL. Road noise is noticeable but not loud like most mud terrain tires.

They now have a 37" size available if 35" isn't tall enough

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

moto82mike

I have about 1,000 miles on my 35x12.50r17 Ridge Grapplers and so far they are great.

Very quiet and have a nice look. I haven't driven them in snow yet but they do well in loose sand, wet mud so far.

Had Toyo Open Country M/T before and they were significantly louder.

I would buy these again. Hope this helps. 20161215_141511.jpg 20161215_160140.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 20161209_190134.jpg
    20161209_190134.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 64

DERWOOD

I have about 1,000 miles on my 35x12.50r17 Ridge Grapplers and so far they are great.

Very quiet and have a nice look. I haven't driven them in snow yet but they do well in loose sand, wet mud so far.

Had Toyo Open Country M/T before and they were significantly louder.

I would buy these again. Hope this helps. View attachment 236244 View attachment 236245

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thank you

DERWOOD

Here is another Nitto option.

I've run the 35" EXO grapplers for almost 2 years now. They have been great in mud, sand, snow, icy slush and on the mild rocky trails I've run with them in VT, RI, NH, PA, VA, SC, TN and AL. Road noise is noticeable but not loud like most mud terrain tires.

They now have a 37" size available if 35" isn't tall enough

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...
Thank you

Top Bottom