Nitto's are AMAZING

Whiskey River

I've put 60,000 on my trail grapplers. Their still going but need to replace soon. I'll be going with grapplers again. Just not sure trail or mud.

TennJK

How do the trail grapplers do on the interstate? Is the hum bad? I'm thinking about moving to a set evetually

JAGS

Hooked
How do the trail grapplers do on the interstate? Is the hum bad? I'm thinking about moving to a set evetually

They are good on the highway. My only offroad tire, so not much to compare to other than the stock Rubi tires. Handle good. The trailgrapplers have a nice little hum to them. It's gotten a little louder now that I have 31k on them. But nothing bad at all. If I didn't go with these, I'd likely go toyo open country MT.

japatton

I have the Trail Grapplers and love them, too. About the same road noise as the smaller factory MTRs. I'VE got about 16,000 miles on them with very little noticeable wear. I just drove from SD to SC for Christmas and they were excellent!! Drove through rain most of the way with a little slush and ice through Omaha on Monday. I'll gladly make the return trip next week!! We've already had a couple rounds of snow, one of such was about 12" and they dug right through.

DemCoconuts

After seeing some run in person, I am sold. Once I burn through the 2 sets of tires I have I will be ordering some nice big ones!

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
I ran them an entire winter in Michigan and they aren't any worse than any other tire I've run. They worked very good in my opinion. Pretty much any tire short of studded are compete shit on actual ice

japatton

I ran them an entire winter in Michigan and they aren't any worse than any other tire I've run. They worked very good in my opinion. Pretty much any tire short of studded are compete shit on actual ice

I agree, they aren't any worse than the smaller factory BFG's. The winter handling characteristics I read about during my research were a big reason I went with the TG. I've had a couple sets of General Grappler AT 2's on my previous Jeeps and they are much better on ice, but that's mainly due to generous amounts of siping. But I wanted a more aggressive tread on the JK.

Top Bottom