No need to ban me, I'll see myself out

longarmwj

I knew this thread was headed to the infirmary. It has the classic infirmary recipe.

1 cup douchebaggery
2 pinches of self righteous
1/2 tablespoon of general dumbassery
1 can of “I didn’t read the rules yet I’m a victim”
6 ounces of other forum***

Mix all contents in bowl and then beat until respectful (this process may differ in time depending on different geographical factors and ingredient stubbornness)

Bake at 450 until parents disappointment and general failure is visible.

***Chefs note: depending on the time of year or geographic location, other forum may vary. JKO can substitute for WranglerForum and vise versa. In instances where neither are available to neither are in season, Pirate 4x4 or various FaceBook Jeep groups can suffice, however final outcome may vary slightly.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JokerJ420

I knew this thread was headed to the infirmary. It has the classic infirmary recipe.

1 cup douchebaggery
2 pinches of self righteous
1/2 tablespoon of general dumbassery
1 can of “I didn’t read the rules yet I’m a victim”
6 ounces of other forum***

Mix all contents in bowl and then beat until respectful (this process may differ in time depending on different geographical factors and ingredient stubbornness)

Bake at 450 until parents disappointment and general failure is visible.

***Chefs note: depending on the time of year or geographic location, other forum may vary. JKO can substitute for WranglerForum and vise versa. In instances where neither are available to neither are in season, Pirate 4x4 or various FaceBook Jeep groups can suffice, however final outcome may vary slightly.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That is good🖒

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom