No new wrangler until 2018

GCM 2

Its amazing how many people around here buy rubicons and never run them, they just buy them for the high end aspect.

I bough a jeep because I want people to know I am an irresponsible offroader, I upgraded to the Rubicon model so people would then know that I am serious about destroying locally protected areas, National Parks, basically the ruining the earth with unmatched 4x4 capability. With my Rubicon I can bypass everything but a gas station...........

phillypete

I bough a jeep because I want people to know I am an irresponsible offroader, I upgraded to the Rubicon model so people would then know that I am serious about destroying locally protected areas, National Parks, basically the ruining the earth with unmatched 4x4 capability. With my Rubicon I can bypass everything but a gas station...........

I would like this in bumper sticker form please!

miguel250r

Well I'm glad my jeep won't be outdated anytime soon well just a little with having the 3.8 instead of 3.6 but still newest model jeep :clap2:

CGJKU

Out with the old, in with the new.

Traded in my '08 black Sahara Unlimited on a '13 Sport Unlimited. I wanted a color that you don't see all the time, so I went with "Dune". Much better driving experience!:driving:

crowrb29

Than there would be no point in buying a rubicon o_O

Minus all the cool shit that comes on it from the factory. Lockers, low low range, sway bar discos. I'm still beating myself up over buying a sport. Maybe they will make a bare bones rubi in '18 that is a little cheaper but has all the sweet offroad addons.

Top Bottom