No wonder people bash this site..

Armydog

An Offroad Race Car recently pulled into Pit #12 fairly late in the evening on Friday night. The steering wheel felt oddly disconnected to the tires as I worked the wheel back and forth, the first guy to notice a broken front track bar was none other than "Wayalife". Do you think he summoned his minions to 'jump' to fixing the problem while he watched. Nope, he was one of the three guys laying in the dirt turning wrenches and running impact tools to get the race car back on the course (the other two guys were the car's owner/driver and his lead shop mechanic). What was initially to be only a fuel stop turned into a 23 minute repair, thats right, 23 minutes to put 30 gallons of fuel into the race car, and replace an entire front track bar buried behind a ram assist/high steer set up. How many other so called "messiah" Forum Owners are wheeling there own personal rigs into remote pit stops in the middle of the night to help keep an entire Race Team in first place for a car class win? While all these idiots are working on trolling, getting banned and impressing there clique on other forums, Wayalife is actually backing up his words and knowledge with actions gained from real world scenarios that involve the passion of a sport and real friendships that last and grow from the test of extreme circumstances.

Eddie, thank you for being there when the chips were down. Thanks for being a part of the effort that kept me behind the wheel for another 100 miles of racing until the real driver could take over again. The win is as much yours, as it was everyone else's on the Team.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS THE SHIT!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

sethccole

I'm fairly new here and to Jeeps, but I've been on plenty of off-road forums and other forums before and this is the first time, ever, that the forum owner replied to a direct email just a few hours after I signed up here offering warm welcomes and free information on all the stupid questions I asked.

Granted, this forum gives a lot of shit to people who ask stupid questions, myself being a huge contributor to said questions, but I feel its just like an older brother giving his younger brother shit after a first date. Yeah, you dun messed up, here's what you need to do, here's how to do it, and here's what happens when you do it. I love this forum because its a no shit place I go for direct answers and none of this, "well my friend's, brother's, ex-girlfriend's, dad said this works better than that." It's (insert product) works well doing this, because it (insert action) on (insert trail).

My :twocents: I love this forum. It's a place to learn, and laugh at yourself for all the times you were an idiot.

StrizzyChris

:cheesy: Hey I scratched mine up two weeks ago at the mall.. Following YOU! And they're only three weeks old :cheesy:

Ive got you covered.

speedbumps.jpg

Top Bottom