NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

bkac

Caught the Bug
Hmmm? Not sure of my schedule this far out, and I want to do the Wanderlust run if possible. That said, depending how our first trip to the Rubicon goes this summer, I'd love to go again. But you better put me down as a "firm" maybe at this point. :cheesy:

Ok, you don't have a choice, your too close not to come! Bring the family and my tuffy deck! Perfect excuse... :thumbup::thumbup:

bkac

Caught the Bug
I'll follow with the camera and welder :cheesy:

And more beer this time. It was just starting to get good and we ran out...
" hey Ricky did you know your trackbar is getting ready to fall off? I didn't want to tell you till we got back because I knew you would turn around. Maybe you should tighten that thing up." Epic quotes!

And more beer this time. It was just starting to get good and we ran out...
" hey Ricky did you know your trackbar is getting ready to fall off? I didn't want to tell you till we got back because I knew you would turn around. Maybe you should tighten that thing up." Epic quotes!

Omfg that was the best. "Should I tell him? Nah let's wait until we are back at camp"

"Hey Ricky sneak by that tree and pull me off this rock. No I'm not going past the tree! Well since you're past the tree we should go back to buck island to pick up my favorite knife I left." HAHAHAHAHAA so much fun :thumb:

Top Bottom