Norcal: slick rock june 26th

K.D.C.H

Really anything, if we're already up there, there's a few trails. We can run slick rock again, or niagara rim. Kitty's jeep can make it through niagara, so that's a possibility. I'm okay camping or staying, just want to spend some time outdoors wheeling.

I'll see what I can do. As of right now it's was Cameron and I heading up for the day and I've got a friend that may be looking into picking up a Jeep to wheel that's also now coming with us to check it all out.

Im sure Cam and I could camp out but if my buddy can't make it for both days I'll see if he can drive himself close to the trail head so we can drop him off after the day is done.

I'll let you know closer to the day

07JKSahara

So, it appears that Niagara Rim will be the flavor of the day on Sat. This is possible in a stock jeep but you'd want to have rock rails. The beginning is the hardest mandatory line, everything else is bypassable. We'd love to have anyone join us, if you want to meet up the morning of, PM me and I'll get you the trailhead coordinates.

K.D.C.H

Yes!! I may have access to that cabin in Arnold lets do a family trail run on Saturday!!! If not we can always camp at Sourgrass too!

I guess you and Deana are in contact but it looks like we might be a go for the whole weekend. Having the cabin will make things a lot easier for all 4 of us to go

So, it appears that Niagara Rim will be the flavor of the day on Sat. This is possible in a stock jeep but you'd want to have rock rails. The beginning is the hardest mandatory line, everything else is bypassable. We'd love to have anyone join us, if you want to meet up the morning of, PM me and I'll get you the trailhead coordinates.

I'm up for whatever

07JKSahara

This is a YouTube Video Eddie/Cindy did on a trip up to Niagara. It shows some of the obstacles and what jeeps made it through. Keep in mind, the part with the screaming and tipping... is optional!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B34bzA_z3ik

As you can all tell, I'm really excited about this trip!

kyleolson

Ok. Put me on the list... I should be able to swing it. Just have to make sure no other plans are on the calendar.

Top Bottom