Noroad's Build

JKFlyer

They where made from a small company lol! I would not recommend them tho! They work well dont get me wrong with the wires that come off the light are supper small and tent to break. Im thinking of just switching to the ones wayalife has and leaving a couple green ones on that have not been ripped off! If you really want the name i can dig it up for ya. they where cheap paid 20 bucks and got 50 pods!

Gotcha...I have the Walmart platinum burner LEDs....they arent so great. Regular platinum burners are good but drew too much power and made my trail dash fire up all the time ( it gets triggered by voltage drop ironically)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Gotcha...I have the Walmart platinum burner LEDs....they arent so great. Regular platinum burners are good but drew too much power and made my trail dash fire up all the time ( it gets triggered by voltage drop ironically)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yaa that is what i think im going to do next!

noroad

Started to put the heated seats in! Working out ok so far, the seat cover lock in the top have if a mother to try to get back into place lol!! Head to darknight1999 in the am to mold up a switch in the dash!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408229775.078868.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408229788.206389.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408229802.012742.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Epic fail! Lol

You know if you separate the top and bottom of the seat you can slip the heated pad in without ripping or cutting the cushion? I'll post pictures if you want it before you do the other side.

noroad

Epic fail! Lol

You know if you separate the top and bottom of the seat you can slip the heated pad in without ripping or cutting the cushion? I'll post pictures if you want it before you do the other side.

I didnt rip or cut anything lol just took the holders off the front and sides and slipped it in there with my hand!

noroad

Just orderd my posion spyder diff covers from northridge 4x4 got a great deal!!! thanks!! I was also wondering what brake pads people are running im not looking to go crazy??

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just orderd my posion spyder diff covers from northridge 4x4 got a great deal!!! thanks!! I was also wondering what brake pads people are running im not looking to go crazy??

nice!

im running stock pads from crown

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks I did not know that only shops could do the ABS brake line test might ahve to get that done! Also i guess is crown, hawk, and OEM pads! Wonder if napa brake pads are any good?

I was actually being sarcastic about it being a good thread. Lol but at least you got something from it. :thumb:

Top Bottom