Northern CA - 2008 Wrangler JKU manual 4x4 with 35" MTR, have for extra 1 ton axls

Status
Not open for further replies.

geberhard

Douchebag
Northern CA - 2008 Wrangler JKU manual 4x4 with 35" MTR, have for extra 1 ton axls

Hi, located in the Northern California Bay Area. Asking $16,500

Stock V6,
Manual 6 speed
4x4 (jeeps better be:)
148K miles - the previous owner had a long commute off hours, so not stuck in traffic commute. He worked at the Pleasanton BMW dealership and maintained the Jeep there.

I bought the Jeep with plans on building her up for family wheeling, but honestly have not had time to drive her much or start the build (I have been taking my one ton Jeep to the trail).

Irt is a 2008 Wrangler 4 door, red Rock crystal color, very clean overall, and I bought a used hardtop[ for her as well. The jeep has 35" MTR's and no lift and clears well for street driving. I only had a chance to take her camping a few times so not much trail usage. The previous owner worked at the local BMW dealer and did not take her off-road. Clean title and carfax available, just smogged in California. The Jepe is in teh garage and the registration just expired last month - I was going to either put her in non op while I built over the Winter or register again and drive once in a while until I sell. The Jeep runs and drives excellent, no leaks, etc non smoker no pet vehicle. The previous owner replaced the clutch about 30K miles ago. The Jeep drives great and is ready to go.

I added other items, including:

1- AEV Pac OBD2 to adjust speedo\gears etc (forgot the name of the part),
2- Ruibicon Rock Sliders (OEM)
3- front Rubicon bumper with factory fog lights
4- I have for extra $$ the LED light bar and brackets - I will include if asking price is met.
5- Goodyear MTR tires with excellent thread

What she needs:

1- Spare rear tire (I do have a tire but no wheel)
2- Replacing the windhield - update - I am replacing the windshield today (had a rock crack)
3- a new owner :)

Extra
I have a pair of one ton axles forma Superduty Dana 60 and Sterling - I paid $1500, will include for an extra $1000 on the Jeep.

Any questions let me know, pics coming soon

00r0r_44KrNhkq59j_600x450.jpg

01515_2S09ftTbU2X_600x450.jpg

00v0v_drNHIMBWQDQ_600x450.jpg

00T0T_aWd1tDobV8e_600x450.jpg

Thanks, Gui

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

Northern CA - 2008 Wrangler JKU manual 4x4 with 35" MTR, have for extra 1 ton...

This is a little suspect, though there might be a new forum in that area that may be more welcoming.

Last edited:

geberhard

Douchebag
Lol, thanks for the warm welcome :D I did not have the pics handy, but removed the CL reference.

Any questions let me know, thanks!

Gui

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Lol, thanks for the warm welcome :D I did not have the pics handy, but removed the CL reference.

Any questions let me know, thanks!

Gui

Welcome to WAL! Please go over to the give us a wave section and introduce yourself. As mentioned, this isn't CL and if your only purpose is to sell your shit your stay here will be short lived.

geberhard

Douchebag
Thanks guys, and I have plenty of thick skin and will wear a flame-suit just in case :) I will make an intro on the forum, I mainly come here for some of the good tech and some of the great vids that Eddie and gang put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom