Northern California (Wine Country) S&G

Crawler Kitty

I'm bringing grilled marinated chicken & the best potato salad ever for at least ten people the chicken will be cooked but I'll need to heat it on a grill :thumb:
Yes I said the BEST potato salad ever! :D

Yes Panda loves him some tater salad! Unfortunately or fortunately it's not mine, mine can't compete!

One week away! Final list?
me and gf
Panda and kitty
stick plus 1
friend (mike) and wife
friend (billy) and wife

thats 10, did i forget anyone?

TheStick

What is the last stop for the day? I am having a hell of a time finding a room. Everyone wants a 2 night minimum :naw:

we can meet at the first winery at noon, doesnt look like it will be a bunch of us so should go smoothly with less people. and end at balletto, no bbq's but we can stop at the local market and get cheese and crackers and such to make a picnic out of it all.

Panda

we can meet at the first winery at noon, doesnt look like it will be a bunch of us so should go smoothly with less people. and end at balletto, no bbq's but we can stop at the local market and get cheese and crackers and such to make a picnic out of it all.

So I guess I won't be bringing chicken to grill?

giggity! im saying meet up around 11 at wine guerilla, start tasting at 11:30. seems like a bunch backed out so wont be that many for this first one. oh well. more for us!

wine guerilla
6671 Front St, Forestville, CA 95436

Last edited:
anyone else who is reading or was a maybe, still more than welcome to join! shoot me a message and find out where we are. first Grapes N Grubs!

Top Bottom