Northern Jeeper Build

christov11

Some pics from the wife and pupps first wheeling trip!

Attachments

• 1475605960487.jpg
    1475605960487.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 1475605970851.jpg
    1475605970851.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 171
  • 1475605983226.jpg
    1475605983226.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 1475605991714.jpg
    1475605991714.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 1475606012750.jpg
    1475606012750.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 180
  • 1475606058469.jpg
    1475606058469.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 174
  • 1475606072500.jpg
    1475606072500.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 175
  • 1475606081981.jpg
    1475606081981.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 176

christov11

After a year of having them in the trunk, finally got around to putting my spacers on! Also got some decals and some lights installed!

Soon to come: stubby bumper, rear light brackets and finally the Jeep will be branded as “SNOW RSQ”

IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0608.JPG
IMG_0609.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG
IMG_0611.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

christov11

Finally got my decals so I can christen her!!! Insanely good service from this decal company. Hands down the best service I’ve had in ages! And they’re in the US! So it would be cheap for y’all! Anyone needing to get some made, pm me! I’m not sure if I can post and or recommend them publicly

WJCO

Meme King
Finally got my decals so I can christen her!!! Insanely good service from this decal company. Hands down the best service I’ve had in ages! And they’re in the US! So it would be cheap for y’all! Anyone needing to get some made, pm me! I’m not sure if I can post and or recommend them publicly

Definitely contact admin first and let them make that call. Thank you.

christov11

Definitely contact admin first and let them make that call. Thank you.

Wouldn’t do anything but! Been around long enough! Haha not as long as many but...

Regardless there’s absolutely no conflict of interest. Needless to say, I would never jeopardize my place within the forum!

Happy hollows eve!!!

christov11

Sooooooo in the couple weeks since hallows eve...

Got my new stubby bumper on!! The bull bar had a dent in it and when I told the seller, they sent me a new one free of charge! Amazing service! Thing is the dent isn’t HUGE so... I now have a brand new bull bar with which I have no idea what to do... might go and custom something out of it... who knows!

P.s. one thing I love is that the d ring mounts also have hooks on top. Also the bull bar is optional... just got an idea for the new one... maybe I can try to make a stinger out of it or rather out of the dented one... hmmm

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0708.JPG

Last edited:

christov11

Alright so that was a few weeks ago...

Now I’ve started my own little project. Simple as can be!

Changing the muffler.

Went to buy a snow broom at Canadian Tire... ended up leaving with a Thrush Turbo and a couple elbows!!!

IMG_0772.JPG
IMG_0774.JPG

and before I get called on it; no, that is not the snow broom on the table. It’s a snow broom but not the one.

So after spending a solid hour fking around with the huge POS OEM exhaust, I finally got to enjoy a not so quiet straight pipe ride to and from the in-laws! That sound is great! Love the backfires! I think it might attract too much attention though.

Decided to get the new shiz painted black!
Sanded them down a little and applied a couple coats of black. I have to touch up the actual muffler but I like how it turned out with only 2 coats. I wanna wrap up the instal in the morning and most likely will throw an extra coat on before applying the clear. It’s 0% a clean job. That being said I have 100% peace of mind.
1. It cost 100$ for everything
2. I’m at peace with the fact that this thing may or may not get smashed on the trails

IMG_0773.JPG

Last edited:

christov11

Looking good! How was the install on the fender flares? I am considering the same ones some time next year

I had them installed before taking possession when I bought it soooo... I can’t really say!

If I were to go back though I wouldn’t have gotten them right away and most likely would hav simply cut my stock ones. The look is great but I could have put the money towards something else like a soft top or skids. If you’re at that point with the build though, go for it! Gives a mean look! Keep in mind that the factory inner flare will still fit after some cutting, I made a point to keep those on so I wouldn’t have to get aftermarket ones! Other than that it should bolt right on with a couple little cuts! Let me know how it goes!

christov11

Ok

I got maybe 99% of the job done!

Only thing left to do is drill and bolt the tip! Might polish it though...

I wanted to have the same exit as the metal mulisha muffler. Tucks into the corner between the rear tire and bumper. Not sure about the sound just yet given that it’s 1130 on a werknight. Didn’t wanna wake the neighbours... I’ll try to get a sound clip in the morning!

Sooooo satisfying to do things myself... wow!

Apart from the rubber thingy... fkin hate that thingy....

IMG_0779.JPG
IMG_0780.JPG
IMG_0778.JPG
IMG_0782.JPG
IMG_0781.JPG
IMG_0777.JPG

Last edited:

christov11

Exhaust looks good, I have a question. What the heck is a snow broom?!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahaha!

Well, I’m not sure if you get a lot of snow in Indiana, but we sure as hell do!

When the Jeep or car or whatever you drive is covered in a couple feet of snow, it needs to come off before getting on the road. So we use a broom made for it to keep the car from getting scratched and whatnot. There’s also an ice scratcher at the handle usually (for Windows) and you can guess what that does!

IMG_0783.JPG

JKbrick

Hahaha!

Well, I’m not sure if you get a lot of snow in Indiana, but we sure as hell do!

When the Jeep or car or whatever you drive is covered in a couple feet of snow, it needs to come off before getting on the road. So we use a broom made for it to keep the car from getting scratched and whatnot. There’s also an ice scratcher at the handle usually (for Windows) and you can guess what that does!

View attachment 283626

Oh, lol! Yep we get snow and I have one of those in the truck, I guess we don’t call them that! Have been lucky here the last two years have only shoveled the driveway once each winter.

christov11

Oh, lol! Yep we get snow and I have one of those in the truck, I guess we don’t call them that! Have been lucky here the last two years have only shoveled the driveway once each winter.

Wow! Once a year must be nice! Usually it’s a every second day kinda thing here! Then again, I don’t bother... just plow through with the Jeep!

You’ve got me curious, what do y’all call it if not a broom?

christov11

I’m gonna rubberized everything!!!!

Don’t buy the insulators! 10-15$ each when you can get this little can of dip for 20$ and have enough to throw everywhere!

Image1511379420.416108.jpg

christov11

Alright soooooOOOOOOooOo...

Thrush turbo ain’t worth it’s weight in farts!

Ripped it out literally (the fkin thing wouldn’t come out so I got a saw and started cutting the shit out) and thennnnn...

fitted a beauty of a purr-box!!!

Flowmaster Super 40

Ow I’m gonna need to find a way of protecting that thing.... ooorrrr try to get it tucked in higher...

Not sure if YouTube links work here but wtv

https://youtu.be/yF41YeVS3Ls

IMG_0809.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom