Northwest OHV Run

Uhhh... this was your idea! You better get busy today then. You kust dont like the mud either do you? Haha Just kidding. Hope to meet up with you next time. We will hold the fort down this time and represent.

I moved from Florida to get away from the mud. It is not the mud that bothers me it is the knuckleheads that are out there just for the mud that bothers me. Some tend to partake in a few too many Barley Pops for my liking.

RubiconX

I moved from Florida to get away from the mud. It is not the mud that bothers me it is the knuckleheads that are out there just for the mud that bothers me. Some tend to partake in a few too many Barley Pops for my liking.

I hate the mud. gakes 10x longer to get it out of every nook and cranny than it did tondrive through it. When you do your own mechanic work you realize how bad mud can be. Florida huh? I used to live in Lutz, outside Tampa, and really enjoyed it. Was a nice area. Lot of good times.

Jackal01

I don't blame you one bit, Canvas. If your Jeep needs work, it needs work. Adding mud to that only makes it worse. Plus mud just sucks anyway. I would have backed out had I been going for sure.

Poker Jones

Okay, so do we have a count on who is still going. I know of 3 (including myself, Mastrcruse) coming from N Ft Worth. Still want to meet at the McDonalds???

RubiconX

Okay, so do we have a count on who is still going. I know of 3 (including myself, Mastrcruse) coming from N Ft Worth. Still want to meet at the McDonalds???

I am still brimg my Family out. We can still meet at the McDonald's in Bridgeport at 9. So meeting a couple in the park at the Pavilion at 10. So either meetup place will do. My cell is 903-818-7886 if anyone needs it.

Poker Jones

I am still brimg my Family out. We can still meet at the McDonald's in Bridgeport at 9. So meeting a couple in the park at the Pavilion at 10. So either meetup place will do. My cell is 903-818-7886 if anyone needs it.

I think you are meeting me at the park if you are Jason from facebook :thumb: I'm Jeff Jones, I'll put your number in my phone, not sure what time we are going but we can try to meet at McDs around 9ish

Jeff 817-682-5222

RubiconX

I think you are meeting me at the park if you are Jason from facebook :thumb: I'm Jeff Jones, I'll put your number in my phone, not sure what time we are going but we can try to meet at McDs around 9ish

Jeff 817-682-5222

Haha yep Jeff, I am Jason Fischer. These forum names and real names should match up somehow. I find myself clicking on everyones profile to see their name. Haha

Me_The_people

I'm on the fence my tires are kinda bald so it seems like it's not the end of the world if we wait. U know I'm gonna be rich here soon ! Lol taxes u heard of em. This year I'm lifting the jeep.

gleno99

Jeff 817-682-5222

I'm still going. My dad and my 2 kids will be with me. We can meet at McDonald's.

mastrcruse

Scotty and I are going still but we'll just head out to the park and plan to be there at 10. Seems out of the way to go up to 380 when 287 takes us out there as more of a straight shot. Anyone coming from NrH/HEB that wants to just head can head with us. Plan to leave the apartment complex at 845-9a. 8515 Boulevard 26, NRH...across from TCC. Message me if ya wanna join.

Last edited:

Poker Jones

Scotty and I are going still but we'll just head out to the park and plan to be there at 10. Seems out of the way to go up to 380 when 287 takes us out there as more of a straight shot. Anyone coming from NrH/HEB that wants to just head can head with us. Plan to leave the apartment complex at 845-9a. 8515 Boulevard 26, NRH...across from TCC. Message me if ya wanna join.

You take 287 up to 380 in Decatur. The park is right off 380.

https://www.bing.com/maps/default.a...lMjA2ODMtMzY4NV9lXyZtb2RlPUQmcnRvcD0wfjB+MH4=

RubiconX

The McDonald's is right there in Bridgeport so shouldn't be out of the way no matter which way you come. I am coming out of Flower Mound and taking 114 all the way into Bridgeport.

RubiconX

I have a better chance of meeting everyone at the Pavilion at 10 than McDonald's at 9. Running a bit behind already this morning.

Top Bottom