Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

At the mall next to a stocker.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1380946688795.jpg
    1380946688795.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 410
I cant figure out why that long metal bracket is hanging over the front tire :thinking: It's for sure interesting

Quote from the posting,"Fun for the Desert or Glamis ! Or Where ever you prefer !
Truck is a BEAST !".

It's the upper control arm and I can't figure it out either.

Crawling at the Local Wal-Mart parked next to a TJ.

Attachments

• 1380958158668.jpg
    1380958158668.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 437
Outside a hotel. Counts right?

Sent from my phone while I should probably be getting work done

Attachments

• 1380969455221.jpg
    1380969455221.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 433
photo.jpg Here's my contribution to very boring pics of jeeps. Mine got lost somewhere but I got it back in its natural habitat.

It's a limited edition mad max machine gun mount.

I believe you are correct sir....... those alone are worth the $8800 asking price..........when was the last time you saw two.....that's right two.......Limited Edition Mad Max machine gun mounts.......huh?.....anybody??.......didn't think so........about as rare as it gets people.........this guy must be hurting for money or he just doesn't know what he has.........call me crazy but if i had the $$ i'd buy that shit!!! :rock:

Not a mall parking lot. But a very boring photo of these rigsView attachment 51553

Nice! Four big trailer queens relaxing after a hard days work on the show circuit ;)

Is an arctic in a parking lot auto-win?
View attachment 51682

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is only a win because its just plain and boring.....therefore making it the epic photo of the weekend. You have just won two tickets to the All National Twerk-Off competition hosted by David Hasslehoff and Nancy Pelosi! Congratulations, Please go to the nearest Ticketmaster to pick up your front row seats using promo code- %YtgH34><|}{Q

Last edited:
Sitting at the Dealer waiting for a parking brake replacement pre-lift and tires

IMG_2818.jpg

Last edited:
This is only a win because its just plain and boring.....therefore making it the epic photo of the weekend. You have just won two tickets to the All National Twerk-Off competition hosted by David Hasslehoff and Nancy Pelosi! Congratulations, Please go to the nearest Ticketmaster to pick up your front row seats using promo code- %YtgH34><|}{Q

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: miley cyrus leading the comp?

Top Bottom