1. H8ROADS
2. Boardsurfer
3. coopjeep

Maybe:
1. CastleRockJeep
2. jkuone

Last edited:

d-nought

Count me in! Just one jeep though, the wife has to work. She wants pics and video to live vicariously through us.

jkuone

Hey guys like to go on this run as I haven't had a chance to wheel with any of you yet. Well except for coopjeep. But I might have to work can you put me on the maybe list, I'll know Friday night if I can make it, thanks

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Hey guys like to go on this run as I haven't had a chance to wheel with any of you yet. Well except for coopjeep. But I might have to work can you put me on the maybe list, I'll know Friday night if I can make it, thanks

Done! hopefully you can join us!

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Nobody else wants to hang out on Sat? Right now it's only 3 of us, which is totally fine. I'm heading to St. Louis for a day or so on business but I'll be back Friday. If anyone else wants to join, just let me know!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I considered it but realized we already have plans. Sorry. Besides, I have to install my death wobble gussets on Saturday.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Do it. You need to pop one of those 37s or get some rock rash to justify new wheels right?

Also, since its only a handfull of us, I say we change the meeting place to McDonalds in Idaho Springs.

anviljk

Just checked my email got a conference call at 9am going to need cell service. May see if i can get out of it.

Top Bottom