Nubs mcgee's build

Lane87

Screw all this "build it slow" nonsense! I wish I could hit the lottery and order everything today!! :D on a serious note.. I'm so glad I've had to do everything slow.. the things I liked when i first got the jeep are way different than the things I like now after much research. Hell when I first got the JK I liked the looks of the Fab Fours full width bumper.. now I think it looks ridiculous..

Drayko88

Screw all this "build it slow" nonsense! I wish I could hit the lottery and order everything today!! :D on a serious note.. I'm so glad I've had to do everything slow.. the things I liked when i first got the jeep are way different than the things I like now after much research. Hell when I first got the JK I liked the looks of the Fab Fours full width bumper.. now I think it looks ridiculous..

I agree. I waited a year and a half till I finally got a serious mod for my jeep. And alot of what I've wanted has changed aswell with time to think and research. Take your time withit and it'll let you enjoy each individual mod as it comes along : )

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
nubs i think youd be happy with the quadratec winch. I Pulled lane off pizza rock with mine with no issues. Deff worth getting the synthetic line however which is only a little more to save some weight and make it easier to pull out and use with no kinks.

cant wait to see these bumpers you are making.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
nubs i think youd be happy with the quadratec winch. I Pulled lane off pizza rock with mine with no issues. Deff worth getting the synthetic line however which is only a little more to save some weight and make it easier to pull out and use with no kinks.

cant wait to see these bumpers you are making.

^^^^ what Jim said. i need to swap my steel line out for synthetic for the weight but also cause i have a few kinks in it already. had a kink in it when i spooled it out for the first time :doh:

Tackerdown

Banned
^^^^ what Jim said. i need to swap my steel line out for synthetic for the weight but also cause i have a few kinks in it already. had a kink in it when i spooled it out for the first time :doh:

And what Jim didn't say is Lane pulled him off the same rock with his winch.lol and I think that have the same winch. thinking.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
oops lol yeah almost forgot about that. Yeah we all have the same, unless lanes is the integrated solenoid one but still all the same.

One of my customers gave me a set of springs off his jku still new only 50 miles on them. He drove from the dealer right to the shop to install his lift. That should get me a lil bit higher till i can buy the lift i want.

not gonna turn down free parts, when i finaly buy a good lift i just return the favor to someone else that can use them:cool:

Hpaulett

Nubs can't wait to see your build come together, slow is the way to go. I'm also on a tight budget and its making me go crazy but at least I have my jeep

Tackerdown

Banned
One of my customers gave me a set of springs off his jku still new only 50 miles on them. He drove from the dealer right to the shop to install his lift. That should get me a lil bit higher till i can buy the lift i want.

not gonna turn down free parts, when i finaly buy a good lift i just return the favor to someone else that can use them:cool:

That's great, you might not have axel clearance but its nice not to grind the belly so much.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

I picked up a lift kit from mikefishes couple weeks ago: 2.5"BB

And I'm picking up some tires from cozdude tomorrow.

Got 5 cragar soft 8's sitting at the shop.

everything should be on by next Friday.

KPM171

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing the new gear.

RockyJk

That's awesome post up pics when everything is on! :thumbup:

Top Bottom