Ocean City Jeep Week MD

bl17z90

We have one at the inner harbor but I hate going near Baltimore unless I have to. The wings are OK but the sites and cold beer is better

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

Im pretty sure thats a good but closer to me thab you :p. i live in pasadena 15 miles south of baltimore

KPM171

This thread is getting a little off topic lol

Oh. Ummm... Sent in my registration papers today. Please bump me up to a yes. I'll be there Friday morning for the beach crawl if I get picked in the lottery.

Are we all staying at the Frontier Land campground or is anyone thinking hotel at the OC? bl17z90, you booking us the group site?

bl17z90

I hadn't actually planned on doing anything yet. I know for me atleast i am not doing the crawl i am going down friday night at the earliest.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yea me too. I will be down Friday night then attend everything on Saturday and most of the day on sunday

Sent from my iPhone

I thought it would be cool if we chose one night while we are all in O.C. get together and have dinner as a group at one of the restaurants.

Any thoughts?

KPM171

I thought it would be cool if we chose one night while we are all in O.C. get together and have dinner as a group at one of the restaurants.

Any thoughts?

I'm in! Hoping to go to the crab fest on Saturday night. Perhaps Friday night might be best for a group dinner?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If it was Friday I couldn't make it but Saturday I could. Even Fish Tails on 21st street is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone

JK-MAT

You can mark me down as coming! Made reservations at the commander a few weeks ago.

I will not be attending any of the wheeling events on Sunday though. Runs a bit too tight with my existing plans that evening.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using WAYALIFE mobile app

RUMMY

We are looking for a good place to stay for the weekend so does anyone know of any ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KPM171

We are looking for a good place to stay for the weekend so does anyone know of any ?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

The Commander wants almost $300/night for a room at this point. There was talk of camping at Frontier Town.

Nubs, where are you and the fam staying?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If you guys are looking to camp this is a camp site right at the south side of the Indian River Bridge. Don't know how much but something to look into. Only 10-15 mins outside of ocmd.

Sent from my iPhone

Any campgrounds rent RVs on site? That way I don't have to listen to the girls complain about sleeping on the ground or no a/c. If it was up to me we would camp the whole week.

Top Bottom