*Ocotillo Wells (CANCELLED)*

Al Bundy

Plenty of time to plan for this, and I'm sure a few of us would like to break in any Christmas gifts we may be getting!

Info for this run will be updated in the next couple of weeks.

Run will be held to WAYALIFE forum members only and capped at 20....

Required:
Front/Rear tow points
Tow Strap
Fire extinguisher

Recommended:

Winch
Rock Sliders
First Aid kit
American flag

Going:
1. JK LYF
2. Iron Horse
3. crowrb29
4. Clifford33
5. ChaplainTIG
6. Crystaliner
7. Peak
8. jkbarnett
9. DMF
10. HazMatJK
11. DaBank
12. robertoloco

Maybe:
USMC Wrangler
Edwrdsracing

County me in if there is room

JK LYF

The date has been changed. Please read original post for updated info.

EDIT: Because the run is now quite a ways out, I was going to cancel, but I thought I'd just let this thread remain as is and as the date gets closer, Ill update accordingly. No use in starting up another thread.

Last edited:

spicoli

I was just down in that area a couple weeks ago. If you were planning on doing sandstone canyon in Anza-Borrego there is a big ol' rock that fell right as the canyon narrows. I tried to get over it on the driver side but I was going to end up doing some serious body damage to get around over it and i didn't think it was worth that. Photo is not mine, copied from Facebook from the guy who took it.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450249535.388154.jpg

Down near Ocotillo (not Ocotillo Wells) Carrizo Mountain was a fun peak to summit, and doable in a stock jeep.

JK LYF

Just a reminder. The date has been changed to February 27.

Please review list and let me know if I need to update names.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
There might be a ramp that was made for a Cherokee so that at least stock 4DR JKs can pass through that fallen rock area of Sandstone Canyon. Again, I've heard if you are a stock size 4DR JK it's passable so let that size be your guide.

Last edited:
Top Bottom