Off Road Evolution - SoCal / Black Friday Special

dahreno

Banned
In case you people can't read , I said free shipping IF POSSIBLE . I don't want anyone to lose money either . I also know no one joins the military to get free stuff . It's just a good gesture now and again .

Vettethret

Yup. Ur running those big ass 38s.  Was nice wheeling with ya Sat. From your recent posts, you've caught the build bug for sure. Lol.

- Jason

Wasn't that a blast? That was such a great time. This has been an expensive month for Mods (Stinger, Winch, LED's and now an ARB twin air), but I definitely have to get PSC system next mod. I need to get back on some Test Ethinate because I needed some serious arm power to move my steering wheel! After the PSC I will probably pull the trigger on some slabs and possibly EVO Bolt on Coil overs. After that, pay for the Divorce attorney because I promised the wife after my last 1100 hp Corvette I wouldn't drop any more crazy coin on cars

JAGS

Hooked
Wasn't that a blast? That was such a great time. This has been an expensive month for Mods (Stinger, Winch, LED's and now an ARB twin air), but I definitely have to get PSC system next mod. I need to get back on some Test Ethinate because I needed some serious arm power to move my steering wheel! After the PSC I will probably pull the trigger on some slabs and possibly EVO Bolt on Coil overs. After that, pay for the Divorce attorney because I promised the wife after my last 1100 hp Corvette I wouldn't drop any more crazy coin on cars

I'm looking forward to the next one.

So you thought the solution to building up vettes was to buy a JEEP. You know where this is going. :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom