offroad bucket list? maybe the rainforest challange?

Journeyman

Poison spyder Mesa (Moab)
We did about half of this trail and decided that we should turn around. Didn't feel like we had it in us after five days of wheelin, we were exhausted physically and mentally. Had a feeling I was going to break something and that was making me nervous cause we were departing the next morning for the next 3k of our road trip.

The squeeze (Anza borrego) damn thing is a tight gate keeper 😱

uberc4

For me, I like the adventure of a trip.
#1 would be to drive from the Atlantic to the Pacific, then up to the Arctic via the ALCAN Hwy, with various trails and exploration along the way, of course!
#2 would be a trip across the Trans-American trail. Something about crossing the US on mostly dirt intrigues me.
#3 would be an original continental divide trip similar to what was done by Land Rover.
#4 would be Moab. It's such a beautiful place and I've always wanted to wheel there.

I realize there is only 1 popular off road destination there, but I'm not much in rock crawling. I like hitting tough trails but am more into exploration. I've already driven the Rubicon, the Pepper trails in NM, Sedona, and a bunch of trails in Arizona and Colorado. I would like to start doing more long exploration type trips in the future.

Man, all those trips sound awesome. Definitely would be great group trips!

As for me:
1. Rubicon
2. Moab
3. Black Bear Pass, Imogene Pass, and Alpine Loop (should be able to knock these out this summer!)
4. Devils Canyon
5. Any trail with Eddie and/or Mel! Would be cool to wheel with them.

Warebear

Have you actually started researching this? Putting together a route, plan, stops, etc? Would be really curious to see what you have if so

I have not! I guess I should start. I have watched a few documentaries, start to finish, of guys that have done it and all the troubles they had. So I guess I have a brief idea of what it will take. I'm gonna have to start a notebook and plan this shiz out.

Warebear

However, in addition to the global trip, I would really like to get into racing, i.e. Baja 1000. If anyone has any inside info on how to get that started hit me up haha.

Toxic

I have Family in Colorado so I want to do Black Bear and the surrounding trails. I also want to maybe do Holy Cross but i don't know if I could do it with the 35s and 3 inch lift that I want to put on mine

French Creek would be the only real challenge

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
However, in addition to the global trip, I would really like to get into racing, i.e. Baja 1000. If anyone has any inside info on how to get that started hit me up haha.

Best way to make a million dollars in racing is to spend 10 million.

Top Bottom