Offroad Evolution Rear Corner Rockskins Write-Up

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Why does Evo design these corners without the abikity to put in a reverse light? Or am i missing sometging.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

they also make a corner that allows you to keep the factory tail lights. but the factory reverse lights suck anyway, so MOST people upgrade/add additional reverse lighting. It would be impossible to design something that would accommodate EVERY SINGLE reverse light someone might run... and if they just picked a random light, then everyone who bought the corners would be stuck with either THAT light :crazyeyes:, or coming up with something on their own anyway... besides, reverse lights mounted on the rear crossmember look awesome :thumb:

Ddays

Hooked
^^ X2 on this. It would be pretty easy with the skins off to drill a hole for reverse lights if that's the way you want to go. I ended up putting two clear eagle eye LED's on each corner on my pinch seams.

tdougherty81

Why does Evo design these corners without the abikity to put in a reverse light? Or am i missing sometging.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I preferred the EVO design because I wanted to mount my reverse lights on the rear fascia. I ordered the Genright LED Back-up lights that will flush mount onto the fascia, at least that's my plan.

Attachments

• 20170807_162246_HDR.jpg
    20170807_162246_HDR.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 97
Top Bottom