Offroad Heroes Multi top or Fastback Cargo top? need some help

cssnider1

Is anyone running this top?

I bought one from my buddy, that got it when he bought his jeep. The top apparently has never been installed it looks brand new. My buddy didn't know what kind of top it was, and I didn't either at first. I thought it was a Rampage top. But after doing research it seems to be the Offroad heroes multi top.

Now, I have some hardware but I don't think I have it all. I was hoping somone might could help.

I have the door surrounds, I think. And the windshield header. there are no bolts/nuts/knobs, etc.

does anyone have this top that can help me out? I'm at a loss here. I've talked to Tim at ORH and he says this is an older version of what he makes and that he doesn't have that hardware anymore. I asked if there was something else I could use and he was going to check and get back with me. But he didn't have a parts list for the hardware.

Here are a few pics to show you what I have.
BPN7ZRCJEWYS.JPG VO5XZLRSSGKH.JPG

D1EHARD

It's been a while since I've heard anyone even mention an Offroad Heroes top. Couple or so years back I remember the owner/operator at Offroad Heroes being really shady/underhanded. I even think he got himself blacklisted on some sites. So you will probably be hard pressed to find info regarding one of those tops. Sorry I have no helpful info for ya, just didn't want you to go without an answer.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's been a while since I've heard anyone even mention an Offroad Heroes top. Couple or so years back I remember the owner/operator at Offroad Heroes being really shady/underhanded. I even think he got himself blacklisted on some sites. So you will probably be hard pressed to find info regarding one of those tops. Sorry I have no helpful info for ya, just didn't want you to go without an answer.

No to mention changing company names just so people wouldn't know it was him.

lostinkorea

I never dealt with tim in the past but I can tell u my recent dealings with him have been great. Also most of those complaints were from 10 years ago and lets face it we all get a bit nasty when waiting for jeep parts and people change. He is a one man show and has trouble trusting people. I can tell you a video exist on youtube of the offroad heros top install and im sure if u messaged him hed help u out. Has to be more because that top was quite popular if u could get your hands on it.

Sent from my SHV-E310L using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I never dealt with tim in the past but I can tell u my recent dealings with him have been great. Also most of those complaints were from 10 years ago and lets face it we all get a bit nasty when waiting for jeep parts and people change. He is a one man show and has trouble trusting people. I can tell you a video exist on youtube of the offroad heros top install and im sure if u messaged him hed help u out. Has to be more because that top was quite popular if u could get your hands on it.

No not 10 years ago. You do shaft business once you'll do it again.

cssnider1

I actually called Tim last week. He gave me his email to send him pictures of what i had. He quickly responded letting me know it was an older version of his top. At the time I thought I was just missing two pieces and he said he would ship those too me free of charge. Since then I've found I'm missing another piece. I emailed him Friday but haven't heard from him yet. He seems like a good guy to me. Very helpful and willing to help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
While you guys are waiting for your ORH tops, you should give Benchmark Designs a call and order up their dual battery kit. :bleh:

No way in hell I would buy a top from from this guy. Even if he finally got his shit together, he screwed over far too many people to ever deserve somebody's money or trust again.

cssnider1

While you guys are waiting for your ORH tops, you should give Benchmark Designs a call and order up their dual battery kit. :bleh:

No way in hell I would buy a top from from this guy. Even if he finally got his shit together, he screwed over far too many people to ever deserve somebody's money or trust again.

Well technically I didn't buy the top from him. I have read a lot of negative things about the owner. With that said he did email me back last nite and said he would put building the piece I'm missing in line with his orders and would get it to me as soon as he could. I've had a pleasant experience with him with figuring out this top.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom