Oh no, Jeep JT train derailment in Nevada

upcoming FCA press release : "All launch ordered JT Gladiator Rubicons will be belayed do to unforeseen circumstances. we now have a supply shortage". LOL

Anyone looking for spare parts?

Those auto racks are light even fully loaded. Wonder if they picked a switch? Any other rail guys around?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Anyone looking for spare parts?

Those auto racks are light even fully loaded. Wonder if they picked a switch? Any other rail guys around?

They don’t mention what line it was on. I think the NS handles most of what I see go out of the IHB, but it could’ve been a short line. Probably not a Class 1 but you never know.

I want to know what salvage company will get the contract for those wrecked jeeps... Might be some reasonably priced replacement parts available soon!

I want to know what salvage company will get the contract for those wrecked jeeps... Might be some reasonably priced replacement parts available soon!

When I was in high school, we received two brand new cars from GM. They had both been on train derailments. We used them to practice troubleshooting faults. It was a great tool for some high schoolers

Top Bottom