Oh she’s finally dead. Odyssey battery question.

Pat2323

I have had an Odyssey 34R-PC-1500 in my 2014 Rubicon for the last two years with no problems or issues and I just put one in my 2015 Rubicon last year, I have had no issues or problems with that one. When I get my next Jeep, I will go with Odyssey again.
Pat

zimm

Caught the Bug
Well my jeep must have read my negative Odyssey comment. I'm camping for Thanksgiving and the battery has died for the second day in a row with the ARB fridge running. The cutoff is set on "high" and it still kills the battery so it won't start. I'll have to jump it again from the camper battery. I ordered the Odyssey and will report back.

Last edited:
I ended up finding a good deal on an interstate MTX AGM so we’ll see how it goes. I’ll post up any issues I come across if I have any. Thanks all for the feedback!

zimm

Caught the Bug
I got stranded in the Florida Keys with the family this weekend. Couldn't get a jump at the Publix. Walked 1/4 mile to the Kmart (I HATE kmart) and spent 30 min trying to search the web for what diehard fits a JK. It's an impossible job, just try it. I ended up walking out with a group 35 for $125. It sorta fits, but it's taller so I had to bend the brackets on my trail rocker to get it to fit.

This was 1 day after I ordered a new Odyssey because she was getting slow to crank. I tried to cancel the amazon order but it was too late. So now she starts with a new group 35, but I have a $312 Odessey coming in a few days. Arrrrg, I hate wasting money.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I got stranded in the Florida Keys with the family this weekend. Couldn't get a jump at the Publix. Walked 1/4 mile to the Kmart (I HATE kmart) and spent 30 min trying to search the web for what diehard fits a JK. It's an impossible job, just try it. I ended up walking out with a group 35 for $125. It sorta fits, but it's taller so I had to bend the brackets on my trail rocker to get it to fit.

This was 1 day after I ordered a new Odyssey because she was getting slow to crank. I tried to cancel the amazon order but it was too late. So now she starts with a new group 35, but I have a $312 Odessey coming in a few days. Arrrrg, I hate wasting money.

Get a dual battery setup? Or is it bad to have 2 different batteries with a dual setup

Top Bottom