Oil leak from transmission area

morricus

Damn I didn’t realize I was in the presence of Jeep gods here. Y’all are fucking douchebags on this site. Your right it was just a “gravel road” there was no mud because you are the only one that has been in the real “mud” before fella. All I did was ask a question and was hoping for some insight , but no let’s bash someone because they don’t know everything. Thanks for your time , I know keeps gods are busy working on real problems..

C'mon man. Your understanding of the issue is a secondary consideration to getting this looked at by the dealer right away. What you're doing right now is the equivalent of waking up to a giant, festering tumor on your arm and instead of going directly to the doctor, going to a medical forum to understand what it is first. Just get to the dealer right away. I'm curious what the issue is, please update this once you know something.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Hey fuckstick. The guy was trying to help you out. It was a joke, relax. If you take the jeep into the dealer and say you buried it in the mud they are going to tell you to pound sand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

And now you know everything about Sand too.:clap2:

Top Bottom