Oil question

WJCO

Meme King
I guess this forum isn't for the sharing of knowledge but more so the stroking of ego's. Also I am now trying to figure out what a cuck is. I guess autocorrect fucked you too. And now I am an asshole for pointing it out when we all knew that it was autocorrect.

Y'all have a good time sucking each other's cucks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holy shit. Go get laid. You're way too wired.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
I did look and the question I asked I could not find. That's why I asked it. I didn't ask how do you do an oil change. I asked for opinions between conditional oil and synthetic. But I guess since I bought a used Jeep and the owners manual isn't not in the glovebox that means I can't bother to ask any questions. If you don't wanna bother yourself with a lowly response the just move on by no need to be an asshole.

Wow! I didn’t think I was being an asshole. I took the time to further explain how the initial response from Highway Trout was actually helpful and I gave you my honest opinion regarding your question.

To further investigate, I typed “Wayalife Jeep Forums conventional synthetic” in Goggle and found the following:

IMG_5498.jpg

Hmm, that seemed pretty easy! Then I looked for an owners manual:

IMG_5500.jpg

Wow, first hit. It’s hard to believe that I found all that information on my own and so quickly.

I’m sorry that you’re having so many problems with the internet today and with your Jeep. Choosing an oil can be a difficult, stressful decision! Maybe you should just avoid the whole thing and sell your Jeep?

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Wow! I didn’t think I was being an asshole. I took the time to further explain how the initial response from Highway Trout was actually helpful and I gave you my honest opinion regarding your question.

To further investigate, I typed “Wayalife Jeep Forums conventional synthetic” in Goggle and found the following:

View attachment 277163

Hmm, that seemed pretty easy! Then I looked for an owners manual:

View attachment 277165

Wow, first hit. It’s hard to believe that I found all that information on my own and so quickly.

I’m sorry that you’re having so many problems with the internet today and with your Jeep. Choosing an oil can be a difficult, stressful decision! Maybe you should just avoid the whole thing and sell your Jeep?

If it’s so easy why did it take you 4 1/2 hours between searches?[emoji41]

JDDK

0851db203e0a1668100bc6806e476faf--cheat-day-funny-photos.jpeg
personally I prefer regular oil for the engine, synthetic for the frame coating. Then, a 60/40 mixture for more personal applications.

Top Bottom