OK Need Help LS V8 JK

IDK, after seeing this Smittybilt-mobile, I'd probably walk away. Or offer substantially less & see if they bite. I think this one's gonna probably go to auction

The salesman obviously is just that. He knows absolutely nothing about that Jeep. The switchable headers is about stupid. It sounds like an old chevy pickup from the 70's. I'd listen to Trail Jeeps they may know what they are talking about..;). Walk away unless as mentioned you want a continued project. Ask Thegreenmachine12 about how fun that is.

I hope the thread author will get some benefit from the replies seeing as how everyone is split so evenly on buy it versus walk away. :cheesy:

Thank you all for the valuable feedback. This is why resources like this group are so special. Thank you all for saving me from making a big mistake!!!

seeing all the dash lights lit up would be enough to make me walk away.

as popular as the LS is and the number of truely reputable shops there are that can do an install with zero lights left flashing is a sign to run away from it as fast as you can.

stock driveshafts and stock axles with an LS :naw:

I have smittybilt rails and i can tell you from experience they are not rock capable at all, i have matching dents on both sides where the rails contacted a rock ledge and flexed into the body.

as soon as the PS rails get done at powder coating they're going on.

But it has those heavy duty extendable driveshafts and the top of the line Smittybuilt rock crawler stuff for rock crawling.

But it has those heavy duty extendable driveshafts and the top of the line Smittybuilt rock crawler stuff for rock crawling.

Heavy duty stock drive shafts?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah them heavy duty ones you can adjust to length needed. That's why it has that expandable rubber part in the middle.

Yeah when I heard him say that I wanted to yell "Those are stock and all drive shafts!" although they are slightly stronger than a 1310...;)

Top Bottom