Old Mojave Road Run - 10/18-10/20

Looks like a blast. Wish there was something like that in Florida. On my list of things to do with the JK after I retire. Counting the months.

Tackerdown

Banned
That was really cool. I wish we could just pick up and go like that out here. I'm thinking discount tire replacement and gas cans for the next mods.

Tom

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Mojave Road is always a fun time. Glad to see you guys getting out there and having some fun. Thanks OL for posting up the pics. :thumb:

Great photos and descriptions OverlanderJK, thanks for sharing! Looks like a neat trip, I always wondered what was back in that area as I passed by the area on the 40 driving between AZ and Cali on trips. Now we know... Which just added it to the for sure future adventures list. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Great photos and descriptions OverlanderJK, thanks for sharing! Looks like a neat trip, I always wondered what was back in that area as I passed by the area on the 40 driving between AZ and Cali on trips. Now we know... Which just added it to the for sure future adventures list. :thumb:

There is so much more out there then covered on our trip. We could have spent weeks out there. This was a fun easy route which don't require 4wd at all. I want to get back out to that area again already and check it out some more. :thumb:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Great looking trip!!! Looks like you guys had a great time and some perfect weather to go along with it!

rubicrawl

That's so awesome looked like a blast I've been wanting to do that trip for a few years already but haven't been able too and afraid of doing it myself maybe next time

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Here are some random photos I took of the beauty of the Mojave National Preserve:

DSC_0038.jpg DSC_0140.jpg DSC_0133.jpg DSC_0115.jpg DSC_0110.jpg DSC_0092.jpg DSC_0061.jpg

Here are a couple of the Lava Tubes:

DSC_0186.jpg DSC_0182.jpg

Cool campfire shot:

DSC_0234.jpg

So when you are hungry and a trail-fix gets in the way of lunch...... What do you do?
IMPROVISE!

DSC_0276.jpg
DSC_0275.jpg

Oh and if anyone wonders how much flex you can get with EVO Mfg. Bolt-On Coilovers with Dynatrac PR-60's with Slabs and 37" Nitto Trail Graps, TTFHell is here to show you all!

Attachments

• DSC_0066.jpg
    DSC_0066.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the additional photos, the burgers looked damn good on that grill for a Jeep'n trip!! Way to 'lunch' in style!:thumb:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Wow looks like a great trip wish I could have went. Great pictures everyone:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom