Once you go Black you never go back!!! Black rigs here.

Mallard8767

Nice set up.

What lift n tire size u running?

Also, how do u like the rancho tire carrier and bumper? I REALLY like the concept just aren't sure of the final quality / durability.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

simonjk

Caught the Bug
Here's my black jk. Hopefullly she will grow two more doors before the year is over. And what's better than a wife who wants to wheel too.

Attachments

• 1363338337047.jpg
    1363338337047.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 977
  • 1363338357674.jpg
    1363338357674.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,008
  • 1363338395397.jpg
    1363338395397.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,000

jarho00

Here's Ruby.

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1363343114641.jpg
    1363343114641.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 996

PssdffJay

i like this a lot!! how does the aev 2.5 ride? if i were to lift mine which is a few years away i would go with this lift or the aev 3.5

I haven't taken it off road yet with the new lift but a bunch in our group have AEV lifts and they handle well off road and highway. That's what attracted me to it.

I was think the 3.5 too but then I would need to add the spacers to the exhaust and a new drive shaft. With the 2.5 and cut fenders and a trim of the pinch weld and rubi rails, I can still fit a 35" tire with no issue. Can't go any bigger on the gearing (35's will be a stretch) and the stock axels anyway so it suits me fine for right now.

I didn't think I would lift mine right away either but myself and a couple buddies were able to install (my 6 hour install vs his 60 hour install on his lift) no problem with this one. Look into it. It's relatively an easy thing to do and in the grand scheme of jeep parts, not overly expensive.

cottrellsahara

I haven't taken it off road yet with the new lift but a bunch in our group have AEV lifts and they handle well off road and highway. That's what attracted me to it.

I was think the 3.5 too but then I would need to add the spacers to the exhaust and a new drive shaft. With the 2.5 and cut fenders and a trim of the pinch weld and rubi rails, I can still fit a 35" tire with no issue. Can't go any bigger on the gearing (35's will be a stretch) and the stock axels anyway so it suits me fine for right now.

I didn't think I would lift mine right away either but myself and a couple buddies were able to install (my 6 hour install vs his 60 hour install on his lift) no problem with this one. Look into it. It's relatively an easy thing to do and in the grand scheme of jeep parts, not overly expensive.

I knew about the exhaust spacers but I would need drive shafts too on the 3.5 (even if I'm not a huge offroader)..... yikes

Top Bottom