Once you go Black you never go back!!! Black rigs here.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Nice! Wish a new Rubi was possible for me...but 3 new vehicles in 3 years won't settle well with the wife. She has already claimed that she's next on the list for a new vehicle. Unfortunately she doesn't want a new Jeep.

WoodChuck

Thanks guys i had an 81 cj7 years ago and they have changed alot i really love it. This web site is awesome.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BIGTARS

Here's a few recent pics... always adding more to it...:thumbup:
8u4esuny.jpg
a7uvu8yg.jpg
ve3yry4u.jpg

Vettethret

Here's a few recent pics... always adding more to it...:thumbup:
8u4esuny.jpg
a7uvu8yg.jpg
ve3yry4u.jpg

Wow man, the rig looks GREAT!!!! Looks SO MUCH BETTER (And wont crumple on the rocks) wih the EVO sliders on there. I think there was a clause in our purchase contract that I could have my rig back if I wasnt happy with the transaction, no?:cheesy:

Seriously, came out great man!:beer:

BIGTARS

Wow man, the rig looks GREAT!!!! Looks SO MUCH BETTER (And wont crumple on the rocks) wih the EVO sliders on there. I think there was a clause in our purchase contract that I could have my rig back if I wasnt happy with the transaction, no?:cheesy:

Seriously, came out great man!:beer:

:cheesy: :cheesy: I think the restocking fee on returned items made it prohibitive in such case haha

The smitty sliders are fine to deflect but these EVO sliders will likely see some rocks so I want something super strong that can take the punch as well as look badass. :beer:

That tie rod is now synergy, too. I definitely wanted something stronger than stock there. I'm bad though, I keep thinking about d60's.... o crap

Vettethret

:cheesy: :cheesy: I think the restocking fee on returned items made it prohibitive in such case haha

The smitty sliders are fine to deflect but these EVO sliders will likely see some rocks so I want something super strong that can take the punch as well as look badass. :beer:

That tie rod is now synergy, too. I definitely wanted something stronger than stock there. I'm bad though, I keep thinking about d60's.... o crap

That thing is going to have 40k into to it when its all said and done, MY 1100 HP Viper had less into it!!! JEEP- Just Emtpy Every Pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IwantaJK

On my 3rd black JK and probably 387474 black vehicle. Can't beat the color or lack thereof….Not sure how many 2015s are out there yet, but heres mine. Had it less than 10 days so far! I'm on my 4th JK so far :)

Top Bottom