One last Colorado run - Pole Hill

GraniteCrystal

looking forward to meeting fellow jeepers!

making the drive!

living in Tx, going anywhere here is a drive lol

this will be fun!
Please tell me you're running more than Pole Hill if driving all the way from Texas. Props on doing what it takes to get out though.

Slimebones

Down side is: we will have to miss the Great American Beer Festival being held in Denver this weekend, ending Saturday I believe!!!!

jeeeep

Hooked
Please tell me you're running more than Pole Hill if driving all the way from Texas. Props on doing what it takes to get out though.

that's it lol

I do plan to spend my drive back going to areas I've been looking at properties. Want to make sure the online photos resemble the actual area :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
looking forward to meeting fellow jeepers!

making the drive!

living in Tx, going anywhere here is a drive lol

this will be fun!

Just a heads up. Suppose to be very windy up there tomorrow. High of 60. That's nice for us, but for our Texas friend, be prepared, lol. Chills the ears quickly. :D

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Just a heads up. Suppose to be very windy up there tomorrow. High of 60. That's nice for us, but for our Texas friend, be prepared, lol. Chills the ears quickly. :D

Lol this reminds me of our skiing trip with my boss, just out here north of Chicago in Wisconsin on some small hill. It was negative 18 degrees and windy as hell. My boss refused to wear a face mask, he had 2” long Icicles coming out his nose..... what a badass lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Sounds good. Might have to do lunch "on the run" inside Jeep where it is toasty warm this time. See ya.

Top Bottom