OR-FAB Swing away carrier w/ Rotopax

Where in SoCal are you? Very tempting deal to hold my future 35" spare.

Not sure if you remember, but I sat across from you at dinner after the kick off run. I'm in the Inland Empire/San Gabriel Valley area. Other side of town from you, but can meet up at future SnG if your interested.

Think about it. Would be perfect for 35's. Let me know.

I installed one of these on my brother's 2-door. The install isn't fun, but the results are worth it. It is very strong and easy to operate. Although I wouldn't recommend it, we actually lifted my brother's Jeep off of the ground by using a hi-lift on the carrier.

Not sure if you remember, but I sat across from you at dinner after the kick off run. I'm in the Inland Empire/San Gabriel Valley area. Other side of town from you, but can meet up at future SnG if your interested.

Think about it. Would be perfect for 35's. Let me know.

Took me a minute and an argument with my girlfriend to put the screen name to a face haha sorry bud! I saw you at the suds an grub right after as well! (Right??) You're not far and I go out that way for my new job. Might be able to work something out for my "lunch break." Ill subscribe and think about it. Money is tight but this might work out for my direction/time frame for my lil build.

I installed one of these on my brother's 2-door. The install isn't fun, but the results are worth it. It is very strong and easy to operate. Although I wouldn't recommend it, we actually lifted my brother's Jeep off of the ground by using a hi-lift on the carrier.

No recommendation based off the PITA install or other reasons?

:thinking: not sure I understand but, if you don't want to go Genright or EVO, this is the only other gate carrier I would run.

I just realized your post meant you don't recommend lifting the Jeep by the carrier...not that you don't recommend the carrier haha sorry for the confusion Sharkey!

.....if you don't want to go Genright or EVO, this is the only other gate carrier I would run.

I concur and will say it is solid in person. None of the issues say of the T-flex and much less at what I'm selling for. Plus I've got the plate relocate, which is basically a $40 throw in to the deal.

Lol. No worries. Bottom line: it's a great carrier if you don't want EVO or Genright.

couldnt agree more. i have it and its a very easy to operate carrier. very strong like you say. my other choice was the genright eith evo being last. only reason i put evo last is because i feel like a 35" tire looks small in it and it would be a while till i got 37's

congrts on the sale! its a great carrier so im sure the buyer is going to be very happy with it. i know im happy with mine

X 2 Congrats Jags! :thumb:

what are you getting?

Thanks guys. I'm happy it went to a wayalifer. :yup:

Still pricing/finalizing a few things out but going with genright, evo carrier, or LOD armor lite Shorty 4th gen linked. I'll be starting a build thread soon....:thumb:

Thanks guys. I'm happy it went to a wayalifer. :yup:

Still pricing/finalizing a few things out but going with genright, evo carrier, or LOD armor lite Shorty 4th gen linked. I'll be starting a build thread soon....:thumb:

all great choices! cant wait to follow your build and see what you go with

Top Bottom