Orange 4door JK on 395 south of pearsonville

Thefuzz

:cheesy: Parked on the side of the road near Pearsonville and you could still tell he was doing 83 MPH? Hmmm, I think I may have met you in person once before :crazyeyes: :D

Sounds a lot like running traffic?!? But as I do, spend more time looking at the jeep and mods than the radar!! Lol

Woody3

I'll be ordering my silver one tomorrow or Friday. I already put the new windshield in so I should be good for a few more months.

Jeep windshields sure like to eat rocks. Maybe because they are flat?

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

rdf_orion

: Shell Station a few years back. It was a good meeting :D

That reminded me of this picture I took, it was at the shell/carls jr parking lot in lone pine a year or two ago. Im pretty sure it was you guys (my dads a big jeep guy too and I had shown him a few of your videos), so I had to point out your rigs and take a picture haha. Also please ignore the shirtless guy that got into the shot haha...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1378019148681.jpg
    1378019148681.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 82

Moochie

That reminded me of this picture I took, it was at the shell/carls jr parking lot in lone pine a year or two ago. Im pretty sure it was you guys (my dads a big jeep guy too and I had shown him a few of your videos), so I had to point out your rigs and take a picture haha. Also please ignore the shirtless guy that got into the shot haha...

I remember that morning. We spent the previous night at the Dow Villa Hotel in Lone Pine. We were headed North but, I don't remember where to.

rdf_orion

I remember that morning. We spent the previous night at the Dow Villa Hotel in Lone Pine. We were headed North but, I don't remember where to.

Thats awesome, I was comin down from my familys annual fishing trip. Definitely something I remembered too haha I think that was the first time I had actually seen some serious rigs, not just pavement pounders.

Moochie

I remember singing a little tune from Chicago while we were strolling around Lone Pine the night before. There was a curbside DJ with a Karaoke machine. Of course this was after a few shots of honey and a couple of beers.

rdf_orion

That sounds like a great time haha :beer: was it at the mt whitney diner? Im pretty sure thats right across from the dow villa.

Moochie

That sounds like a great time haha :beer: was it at the mt whitney diner? Im pretty sure thats right across from the dow villa.

A grassy area with some outside restaurant seating. Across and a little bit North.

rdf_orion

Ah gotcha hopefully ill run into you guys there again and actually come over to say hi :thumbup: :cool:

Top Bottom