Ordered 2016 JKU, building me 2017?

gheller

Sitting here at the dealer, there is now an optional LED light package includes projector LED lights and fog lights.
Also available is an oversized spare tire carrier with swing gate reinforcement. . No info on it or pics

Last edited:

gheller

They put an oversized spare tire carrier on the Red Rock edition, it was a rebranded Teraflex

Ok, not sure what this one will be but I decided to go with it.
Also went with the LED light package. It consists of projector LED headlamps and LED fog lights for under 500.00.

I also took the opportunity to change my color to the Billet Silver. I had been going back and forth between blk and silver and then after going through Napalms build thread and his glorious description of his silver rig I decided it looked good and made the change. Thanks Nathan for the great thread and inspiration.

In addition to those options for 2017 , there is also a Mopar vehicle tracking system which is similar to a LO Jack security system.

Last edited:

gheller

Hey TLife, I've been seeing a lot more Willys on the road these days. Saw one in Hydro blue not far from my depot and it looks very cool. The black trims play nicely off that blue. I went with the Silver the same reason, plays well off the black accents.

Salesman had a bit of a hard time not adding the Auto tranny. He said he's in the habit of going to that option and clicking.. Doesn't get many customers staying with the manual. I had to double check the order and make sure he left it manual for me.

TLife

Hey TLife, I've been seeing a lot more Willys on the road these days. Saw one in Hydro blue not far from my depot and it looks very cool. The black trims play nicely off that blue. I went with the Silver the same reason, plays well off the black accents.

Salesman had a bit of a hard time not adding the Auto tranny. He said he's in the habit of going to that option and clicking.. Doesn't get many customers staying with the manual. I had to double check the order and make sure he left it manual for me.

Yeah, same story with my dealer. They made me put down a deposit because I wanted a manual, if I had gone auto they wouldn't have.

I really like the hydro, I've seen several other colors around and they all look pretty sharp except black in my opinion

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
Ok, not sure what this one will be but I decided to go with it.
Also went with the LED light package. It consists of projector LED headlamps and LED fog lights for under 500.00.

I also took the opportunity to change my color to the Billet Silver. I had been going back and forth between blk and silver and then after going through Napalms build thread and his glorious description of his silver rig I decided it looked good and made the change. Thanks Nathan for the great thread and inspiration.

In addition to those options for 2017 , there is also a Mopar vehicle tracking system which is similar to a LO Jack security system.

It is the same one used on the red rock editions. The mopar version of teraflex carrier.

Top Bottom