Ordered a 2016 JK. Questions.

Helwyr

Update. Manager wanted to meet with me today. apologized for all mistakes, knocked off an extra 1000 bucks, and threw in 265/75r16 duratracs. :)

Can hopefully pick it up Monday.

Samlautranger

Update. Manager wanted to meet with me today. apologized for all mistakes, knocked off an extra 1000 bucks, and threw in 265/75r16 duratracs. :)

Can hopefully pick it up Monday.

You sure got a good deal, and looks like the manager did you right. Good to see some in the car dealership industry that still have ethics.

TrailRidden

Nice buy! And congrats. I just bought my 2016 last week. I used the tread lightly discount. Got me $3400 off lot price

Helwyr

Thanks so much to all your input guys!

I left work early today to pick her up.
The new sales guy I dealt with told me that people in this area don't wave very often, but the first Jeep I saw, I waved and got a wave back. I was super excited. :D

Just came home to have some dinner, post this, and going out to meet up with some friends and show her off. :)

IMG_20160413_183703.jpg

Napalm

Thanks so much to all your input guys!

I left work early today to pick her up.
The new sales guy I dealt with told me that people in this area don't wave very often, but the first Jeep I saw, I waved and got a wave back. I was super excited. :D

Just came home to have some dinner, post this, and going out to meet up with some friends and show her off. :)

View attachment 198425

Nice looking 2dr. The tires make a difference !

Top Bottom