Our member jku007fl trash talking on JKO

zimm

Caught the Bug
This thread needs to die. One of the reasons I like WAL is that this kind of petty bullshit is left to the other forums.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think it's entertaining, that's all. If you don't like petty bullshit, stay out of the "8th slot". It's supposed to be a bar atmosphere in this section. We're not bitching in the JK area. Have a beer and chill the fuck out.:beer:

edit: I see you're an Aussie. I should have said, "Cheers, Mate!"

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I think it's entertaining, that's all. If you don't like petty bullshit, stay out of the "8th slot". It's supposed to be a bar atmosphere in this section. We're not bitching in the JK area. Have a beer and chill the fuck out.:beer:

Hey I got no issue with calling someone out for their bullshit here but bitching about something someone said on another forum is the petty bullshit that goes on at JKO not here. If he said it here I’d be the first to call him out.

fiend

Caught the Bug

Don’t you mean, if you don’t like petty bullshit, stay off the Internet? [emoji23]

Zstairlessone

Hey I got no issue with calling someone out for their bullshit here but bitching about something someone said on another forum is the petty bullshit that goes on at JKO not here. If he said it here I’d be the first to call him out.

I don’t believe it’s petty, just informative. Some of us might never know a member here was trash talking out there

jesse3638

Hooked
Just for clarification JK Forum and JKO are two different forums. Doesn’t really matter though. They both have I hate WAL threads on them. The thing is we don’t have reciprocal threads here. Probably because no one gives a shit. Back to the petty BS.

WJCO

Meme King
They both have I hate WAL threads on them. The thing is we don’t have reciprocal threads here. Probably because no one gives a shit.

Exactly. Those toolbags that continually post shit about Wayalife obviously have some sick obsession, jealousy, or insecurity. Otherwise they would just let it go. They're like bitter divorced women who constantly talk shit about their ex-husbands for decades. Move the fuck on.

wranglerwillys

I just want to say , I have been a member of WAL for a couple of months. I like what I have read and the the blog is very cool and informative . I was on JK Forum for a couple of days and said fuck this shit !!! You fellow Jeep people are very cool.

Top Bottom