Overheating! Radiator fan keeps shutting off randomly. Help!!!

DLiT

Thanks for this diagram, this matches up to all my notes from doing it the long way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this diagram, this matches up to all my notes from doing it the long way

No problem, if need any other ones just ask and i will send them over to you. Your tipm module is not bad as if it was bad nothing would work and you would have alot more problems, that's why i'm very wary of crossing water no matter how shallow it is cause this electrical shit can be pretty tricky and can cause many problems as-well as create others. Did u by a chance check to see if there was a clog in the inlet?

DLiT

No problem, if need any other ones just ask and i will send them over to you. Your tipm module is not bad as if it was bad nothing would work and you would have alot more problems, that's why i'm very wary of crossing water no matter how shallow it is cause this electrical shit can be pretty tricky and can cause many problems as-well as create others. Did u by a chance check to see if there was a clog in the inlet?

The inlet to the thermostat? Which inlet?

DLiT

It’s good, I just replaced the thermostat a few weeks ago. I also cleaned up all the metal and replaced the gasket as well

I tested both the HSR and the LSR, both are good. What’s next

You may have some electrical problem going on, i would trace my entire jeeps electrical and make sure their are no loose or touching wires, or shorts.

Top Bottom