PA & Doorless = $141.50 fine

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’d move. But if you go to court, please don’t use the motorcycle analogy as doing so will make you look foolish.

Omnifox

Let’s keep this going. So far we got a gay, dickhead, jealous, useless revenue generator, unreasonable cop going rogue.

You should have rolled your windows down. Oh wait that was the other anti cop thread. lol

Not anti cop, but anti traffic enforcement twats.

Gotta make that money!

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
I’d move. But if you go to court, please don’t use the motorcycle analogy as doing so will make you look foolish.

I have until Friday to plead. If I choose Not Guilty, I will argue against the application of the wrong sub chapter (E instead of F).

Between 175.77(F) and the inspection code, I can’t rationally argue that I was not in violation of the pa code.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I have until Friday to plead. If I choose Not Guilty, I will argue against the application of the wrong sub chapter (E instead of F).

Between 175.77(F) and the inspection code, I can’t rationally argue that I was not in violation of the pa code.

Were there points involved? If there were I'd plead NG just to get those wiped off. If not I'd plead guilty and pay the fine. Otherwise you're gonna just be a Don Quixote.
Its a shame the jackass didn't just give you a warning.

It just so happens I have to spend time in Monroeville/Plum on Thursday - time to put the doors back on :mad:

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
This is a B.S. move by the officer, honestly I heard of states with their own unique laws but damn.

The Jeep wrangler passes all the government standards so why make it an issue in just some locations? 😞

jesse3638

Hooked

That could work out for you and even if it doesn't maybe the fine will be lowered. I know the one time I went to court and plead guilty for speeding the fine was reduced by about $100. At 17 with a part time job I had the day off. The other times I just paid it as it would have cost me more to take time off of wok to go.

TrailHunter

Hooked
You: “Your Honor, I’d like to present Exhibit A”.... (play Wayalife Video)

Judge: “Case dismissed... you’re free to go.”

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
Not really related to my current citation but, I dug up a pic from my last traffic violation to figure out exactly how long it has actually been. Based off the pic, on 02/22/04, I was ticketed for failing to stay in my lane. I claimed 15 years in the OP but is has only been 14 years.

A driver did not see me in their blind spot and began to come into my lane. I swerved on to the shoulder, got into loose gravel, and subsequently lost control.

The officer expected me to maintain my lane and let the person hit me going 50mph. That ticket added insult to injury.
IMG_8067.jpg

Top Bottom