PA State Insection FAIL Wheel Spacers

OHIORUBICON

LOL! I live bout 5 miles from the Ohio line and you'd swear bondo was outlawed over there! The county that borders us has some fairly low income towns there so I can understand
some people just don't have the money and all, but when I'm coming up on a truck and both front fenders are waving to me, well, I just don't get how that should be allowed. I have seen some downright scary unsafe vehicles on the road that would never in a million years pass the PA inspection.

Don't be bagging on Ohio now.... :brows: lol But your right there is some flat out scary rigs on the road in Ohio especially in southeast ohio or the inner city parts of Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. I've Personally know some good old Ohio boys to weld the frame on there truck, or TJ back together with plate steel and run it another 50K.... Then Blow the motor and still replace it and get it back on the road again hahaha..

Ddays

Hooked
Don't be bagging on Ohio now.... :brows: lol But your right there is some flat out scary rigs on the road in Ohio especially in southeast ohio or the inner city parts of Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. I've Personally know some good old Ohio boys to weld the frame on there truck, or TJ back together with plate steel and run it another 50K.... Then Blow the motor and still replace it and get it back on the road again hahaha..

LOL! I was thinking that as I typed this out! To be fair we got some winners here too. I think we may possibly be the pickup-truck-flat-bed-made-out-of-wood capital of the US of A!
And also the big-ass-diesel-exhaust-through-the truck-bed rigs too! :rock:

Top Bottom