Paid off and now time to start the build!!!!!

Buddy22

Bumper is on!!!!

Sent from my XT907 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1399263909757.jpg
    1399263909757.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 186

HILLZ

have you got the shut lines over the front fenders sorted out yet or was that pic before you had finished the final button up? :thinking:
other than that the rig is looking good. :thumb:

Ed Lapadura

Congrats on paying it off. I've got a couple things from Smitty Built and like them so far.:idontknow: Make it yours Bro! :rock:

Buddy22

I Hear Ya

It's coming along nicely, can't wait to pay off mine :yup:

I made the mistake of telling my wife I wouldnt buy anything until I paid my Jeep off and YES she held me to it lol. But since I paid it off She hasn't complained about my build.

Buddy22

Liner's

have you got the shut lines over the front fenders sorted out yet or was that pic before you had finished the final button up? :thinking:
other than that the rig is looking good. :thumb:

Right now I'm getting ready to start painting the front and back fender walls black. I am not going to install the liners. Thanks I'm enjoying every little mod

moorecb3

I made the mistake of telling my wife I wouldnt buy anything until I paid my Jeep off and YES she held me to it lol. But since I paid it off She hasn't complained about my build.

That would make me work even harder to pay it off faster!

Buddy22

Thank You

Congrats on paying it off. I've got a couple things from Smitty Built and like them so far.:idontknow: Make it yours Bro! :rock:

Thanks Ya so far I like everything I've bought heard some cons about rock rails but I think at some point your going to have problems with what ever you buy. I appreciate it can't wait to finish her

Top Bottom