Painless Trail Rocker Reviews

Thirdcoastborn

The Trail Rocker Relay Center only will be the exact same setup, just without the switches/panel included.

So you will get the same 8 30 amp relays and 8 30 amp fuses. Depending on which ARB compressor you are running, it may or may not handle it.

Here is a link to their models and the current you can expect: http://store.arbusa.com/Assets/PDF/compressorTechnicalSpecifications.pdf

I see, my only question would be can you replace one of the 30 amp relays and fuses with a 40 amp relay and fuse... or would that overload the system total (as in does it have a max of 240A? 8x30)

Thanks!

I see, my only question would be can you replace one of the 30 amp relays and fuses with a 40 amp relay and fuse... or would that overload the system total (as in does it have a max of 240A? 8x30)

Thanks!

We engineered the Trail Rocker to run 30 amps safely. I'm not telling you you can't run a 40 amp relay and fuse, especially if it is only on one of the 8 circuits as we provide 12 gauge output wires.

The main Maxi fuse feeding the Relay Center is 200 amps. Most of your accessories will be far less than 30 amps (LED lights, etc.)

Top Bottom