Paintball Gun

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah compressed air sounds like what we fill our high pressure SCBA cylinders. Takes a special compressor to reach 4500 PSI. Low pressure cylinders are pressurized to 2250 so even those cannot be filled with a home compressor. Maybe the local fire dept could fill them for you..haha.

Frydaddy

Interested in hearing about the compressed air... if I can fill it up with my air compressor, it might be worth having. Might have to keep it in the Jeep and sneak up on people during lunch time on the trails :brows:

Hmm, onboard paintball system ...

Paintball marker regulators usually take the air down to a couple hundred PSI before being used in the marker. If you can bypass the regulator and plumb it directly to a regular air tank. you might BARELY get it to fire. Could still be fun though.

BananaJeep said:
until one of those smacks my jeep and next thing you know i got the 9mm out......

What about the Tiberus T9?

CIMG0951.jpg

hey, i wonder if the markers that take the little Co2 canisters would fare better on my low pressure idea?

Frydaddy

Oh my goodness..... paintball guns have changed a little since the last time I saw them :crazyeyes:

This is all technology from a decade ago. Oh yea, They make em with Magazines...

MXT-TGR2-MK2.jpg

And some use fin-stabilized rounds. Theyre supremely accurate. this also means a rifled barrel can be used to make em even better. not super cheap yet though.

First Strike rounds.jpg

Brute

Hooked
Yeah compressed air sounds like what we fill our high pressure SCBA cylinders. Takes a special compressor to reach 4500 PSI. Low pressure cylinders are pressurized to 2250 so even those cannot be filled with a home compressor. Maybe the local fire dept could fill them for you..haha.

Yes...a decent breathing air compressor capable of 4500 psi fill is going to cost you...not to mention all carbon fiber 4500 psi scba cylinders are pricey...but any decent scuba shop can provide a fill...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

xxJWPxx

We got my stepson a Tipman Cronus Tactical for his b-day. It seems to be a pretty good place to start. I think it was like $100 or so.

WJCO

Meme King
So I just purchased one. Tippman Cronus Tactical. So many of you recommended the brand, and this one looked really cool and I got a kit with it, so I ordered one.

Tippmann-Cronus-Tactical.jpg

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Man, I should have just titled the thread 'I'm here for the free paintball guns.'

Welcome to Wayalife. Lol.

I used to have a Tippman 98. My bastard nephews borrowed it one time and took it apart for some reason. I never seen it again. Lol.

Spazbyt

Hooked
Looks tacticool! Thats basically a 98 Custom at its heart so it should last forever. Put a few drops of oil in where you screw the tank on every 2000 shots or so and it will never fail you.

WJCO

Meme King
That's the one we got my step son. Super cool. Made me wanna get one after it arrived.

My wife asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I couldn't really think of anything particular and realized I've been wanting a paintball gun, lol. Just a grown up nice here. Hope it's as fun as it looks.

Top Bottom