painted wheel wells

desertrunner

2 coats of primer 2 coats of rustoleum flat black enamel (same thing I used on my front bumper) and trimmed my pinch seam while i was in there I think it turned out pretty good

ForumRunner_20150328_080258.png

chipper

Digging up and old thread ...
I just trimmed my fenders and now I need to paint the rear wheel wells, my jeep is copperhead so it shows . Im not really sure how much I should paint. Everything under the fender and if so where to stop on the pinch seams, or just the inside of the wheel well.
Need opinions and some pics. Thanks

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Those all look great, but as I don't drink I don't believe that I can do a proper job. So, I'll supply the beer, your choice, and let an expertly qualified individual show me how it's done. ;-)

Speeddmn

I did a mixture of bedliner, rustroleim, and plastic dip. I touch it up as required. Washed, dried, beer'ed it up and sprayed. I didn't bother masking anything off.

somethingclever

Umm......welcome 🤷*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You see I accidentally sprayed..... oh never mind.
Anyways, I have fender flares and front fender liners coming soon and have gotten a lot of great advice from this site. Wish I'd found it before I purchased my Teraflex lift. (let's not open that can of worms) Thank you to the menmbers. really apprieciate all the advice I've gotten as a casual lurker.
And thanks for the welcome.

Top Bottom