Painting my interior?

Brankz

finished the paint job Wohoo now time to get new seats 👍 after my rims 😁 guess what rims I'm buying for Christmas ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1416591886.071717.jpg

jeeeep

Hooked
Are you going to paint the tweeter housings, pillar trim, center console sections as well?
did you paint rear doors, tailgate trim and too?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I am also proud of you Brankz. Turned out really nice. I guess taking your time and doing proper prep paid off.

Brankz

I was reading this thread and now I feel bad for the dealer that purchased my jeep lol
My jeep value drop because I painted the interior correct?

Clem319

I was reading this thread and now I feel bad for the dealer that purchased my jeep lol
My jeep value drop because I painted the interior correct?

No you did a good job. Plus, when is the last time a dealership helped anyone out.

Brankz

No you did a good job. Plus, when is the last time a dealership helped anyone out.

Shit I still have something in my head that he rip me off I don't know why lol
But my jeep had a bad transmission that I had to reseal it, after 4 months start leaking again and the interior oh well to bad for him I guess

MICP3309

This^^^^
Most car sales folks know very little about the options, function, etc for the vehicles they sell.

Exactly! When I picked up my Rubi '13 I
Had to explain to the salesman how the e-disco worked and the e-lockers. All he knew was how to pair my phone to the car!

Brankz

This^^^^
Most car sales folks know very little about the options, function, etc for the vehicles they sell.

Yup before I pick the 4 door he told me that they founded a 4 banger but they lost the auction lol
I was like4 cylinders on a jeep jk?

Dude. You did an awesome job.

Unless you mentioned it. The dealer had no idea it was painted.

Thanks.

It would be fun if the new owner becomes a wayalife member lol

Cause I know they keep all the decals on

StrizzyChris

I don't like tan interior either. My guess is he likes the clean and simple all black.

To answer your question, swap out panels. Paint would look terrible unless you wrapped it in fiberglass and had a high gloss/polished finish...but that's too flashy for a jeep in my opinion

I'll quote myself....I didn't think that you had it in ya Brankz.... This will serve as my apology, I was wrong to doubt you.

Top Bottom